What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Process 60-100 inbound calls per day.
- Manage outbound calls, depending upon volume.
- Must possess solid problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Handle all calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain working knowledge of products, accounts, Ecolab representatives, tools and dispensing systems.
- Complete a call on screen accurately while speaking with the customer.
- Process orders, literature requests, and applies information to our customers.
- Develop technical and mechanical proficiency to assist customers and field staff with dispenser system issues.
- High school qualifications or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook).
- Experience using Customer Service software.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly dependable team player
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete responsibilities on time.
- Fluent in English
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.