Location 100% Remote
At Exodus, we are looking to build out our journalist team and expand our crypto news and insights website! We are looking for detail-oriented, talented writers to join forces with us as freelancers. A successful writer will be able to take a crypto topic, run with it, and soon after showcase a well-written masterpiece! Our goal here at Exodus is to remove the geek requirement and make it fun and easy to learn and use cryptocurrency; so if you have what it takes to make complex crypto topics consumable for everyday people, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- Conduct proper research, including fact-checked articles.
- Produce timely and reliable articles that have been well-structured, edited, and proofread.
- Implement constructive feedback provided by senior team members.
Who You Are
- You have strong writing and editing skills.
- You have a solid understanding of blockchain technology and the crypto space as a whole.
- You have the ability to take a complex topic and break it down making it consumable for our audience to digest.
- You have the ability to receive guidelines and then work independently.
- You have a proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- You are able to communicate effectively in order to receive and complete assignments on an on-call basis
- You have experience with YouTube scripts or any scripts.
- You have the ability to source breaking news stories using resources such as Twitter.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.