As a division, we are dynamic, responsive, creative and innovative “techies” and we aim to deliver differentiated solutions that are fit for purpose, balancing best of breed and value for money for the Group.
TheFinance Team is recruiting a Creditors Clerk to join mrpIT.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Payment and reconciliation of sundry creditors on a monthly basis
- Following up and resolving queries with suppliers
- Cellphones (processing upgrades, transfers, new contracts, dealing with queries)
- Managing fuel deductions
- Ordering stationary
- Vendor Management (dealing with all vendors on a daily basis, maintaining good working relationships with all vendors / stakeholders. Following up on outstanding invoices timeously)
- Provide a support function to Project and Portfolio Managers in relation to invoice approval
- A relevant tertiary accounting qualification (diploma or degree) would be advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years Creditors experience
- Must be computer literate (knowledge of computerized accounting system)
- Have a general understanding of the accounting function
- Highly organized
- Proactive and show initiative
- Ability to wok under pressure
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to reconcile information and complete reports
- Strong ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office
- A high level of confidentiality
Who we are…
A Cash-based, Omni-channel, fashion-value retailing. Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group.
The Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp,mrphome,mrpsport, Miladys, Sheet Street and mrpmoney.
We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1200 stores based in Sub-Saharan Africa, West Africa and Australia.
mrpIT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.