The following positions are open for suitably qualified Basotho Nationals at JHPIEGO
JOB TITLE: COVID-19 Case Management Nurses
• Support MOH for ensuring a clear COVID-19 care pathway after screening, based on standardized case definition, including assessment of symptoms, and meets criteria for a suspect case.
• Support referrals from the districts to the treatment centers for the confirmed and severe cases.
• Support initial assessment, management and stabilization and patient refers to appropriate COVID-19 care destination in accordance to national guidelines and SOPs.
• In collaboration with the hospital management and the DHMT, the Case Management Nurse will support COVID-19 case management training at the district level.
• Support IPC awareness and ensure that community and villages under the catchment areas received right information.
• Support MOH in facilitating collaboration of case management with other partners in the district.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Diploma in Nursing required (degree preferred).
• Valid registration with Nursing Council.
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
• Experience in HIV counselling and testing
• Good understanding of infection control procedures.
• Excellent problem solving, decision making, organizational and communication skills, with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work effectively in a demanding environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work with high risk populations from all backgrounds
• Dynamic professional willing to work flexible hours
• Computer skills, including MS office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation. Correspondence will be communicated with shortlisted candidates only. Jhpiego is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should submit application letter, CVs, certified copies of certificates and transcripts, two letters of reference (one from current employers), identity documents, certified copy of recent retention certificate from relevant professional body and certified copy of licensure issued by relevant professional body if applicable. All applications addressed for the attention of Human Resources Manager must be sent to Jhpiego Office, email address: [email protected] or hand delivered to Jhpiego Office Dolphin House #2, ground floor, 23 Motsoene Road, Industrial Area Maseru by 12pm ion Friday, 3rd September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.