SUPA QUICK LESOTHO (Botha-Bothe)
COUNTER SALES CLERK × 1
Supa Quick was founded in 1986. Back then, Supa Quick stores were licensed dealerships selling batteries and tyres. In 1989, it was decided that the business model would evolve into a full business format franchise and by 1991, Supa Quick had become a fully-fledged, quick fitment automotive centre. In 2023, Supa Quick expanded to Lesotho to meet the needs of the nation with the best fitment center in the country.
The purpose of this role is to promote the company and creates an excellent first impression telephonically and in person with customers.
• Sell Supa Quick products to customers
• Advise customer on benefits and product choice
• Complete invoicing procedure at the counter
• Instruct workers to execute the job as required by the customer. Ensure exceptional fitting bay.
• Keep a record of customer enquiries and follow up on prospective leads .
• Correct price, discount and product at all times .
• Correct payment method and procedures followed
• Always recommend the additional critical services to customers- Alignment, balancing, etc.
• Informing customers of new services, offers and trends
• Advice the Branch Manager on ways to improve the business.
• Ensuring that all jobs are completed timeously and that customers are informed about delays.
• Keeping records of business documents.
• Customer Invoicing.
• Resolve customer complaints.
If you are results driven, highly motivated, a good communicator and a customer focused individual, this opportunity is for you to best show case these skills in a highly progressive company.
• Diploma in Marketing or related field
• MS Word (Basic) MS Excel (Basic)
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Min 3 years in sales industry or equivalent
• Telephone etiquette
Join our team and contribute to the growth and success of Supa Quick Lesotho. If you are a results-oriented professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply for the position of this position. Please submit your CV, cover letter, Certified copy of driver’s license and highest qualification as a single PDF document to [email protected] on or before the 14th October 2023 at 1200Hrs. Failure to follow these application instructions will result in disqualification of the candidate or Application.