NOTE: THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION AND CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FROM ANY TIME ZONES IN: NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND.
At Cloud Academy, we are builders. Learning new technology is just as exciting for us as building it. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology, including big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, to enable digital transformation across teams at some of the world’s largest companies. We are looking for someone passionate about cloud computing to help us manage and publish our course content.
In this role your main responsibility is helping our globally distributed content team to publish, manage and organise our content, taking care of everything the team needs from an operations and process perspective. If you want to learn the technical side of cloud computing and begin your career as a cloud expert this is the dream job!
We are looking for a person who is able to learn and move fast in a very global environment; the ideal candidate is passionate about Cloud and is keen to learn more about the technical aspects of Cloud services. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working across different time zones, have perfect spoken and written English, and will be looking for an immersive operations role where he/she can show commitment to ensuring everything is correct and ready to be published. Candidates with a background in content management and SEO optimization and a passion for cloud and software technologies are our preference. You will find yourself working with engineers, subject matter experts and marketing experts to coordinate our content publication and management. This position is remote. You will report to our Head of Content.
What you will do:
- Work with content authors and content producers to publish and organize training content in our platform.
- Manage our Content Library
- Document issues and feature requests for the Product and Marketing teams.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and DevOps is a strong plus and preference.
- 1-2 years of experience working with digital content and digital properties in a content or operations function.
- Attention to detail – this role requires an attention to detail to succeed.
- Experience working and communicating with engineers and technical owners.
- Bias for action – we are looking for someone who is responsible and wants to own a critical function in our team.
- Perfect spoken and written English is a must for this position.
- 2-5 years of experience working in an international environment and with distributed teams is a preference.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year, plus 11 paid holidays
- Access to and immersion in our Cloud training library
- Opportunity to become certified in Cloud Services
- Opportunity to attend industry events and shows
- A young, international and highly motivated environment