TENDER NOTICE: “Consultancy Services For Fixed Assets Revaluation” LRA/BE/ 02/09/2019
The Lesotho Revenue Authority invites interested and qualified firms/ companies to submit proposals for ‘Consultancy Services for Fixed Assets Revaluation.’ The bidders must be ready to deliver the work upon the award of the tender. All potential Bidders must be in possession of a proven track record and must be licensed for providing services of this nature.
All bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates and Company Registration Licences or equivalents; bids without these documents shall be disqualified.
The full Request for proposal (RFP indicating all requirements and specifications may be collected from the address stated below from the 3rd October 2019. An alternative for emailing the RFP is also offered and bidders) who may have interest may contact the email below for assistance.
- Tender documents will be available at a non-refundable tender deposit of R500.
- The price quoted in the Bid must be in Maloti/Rand and include all applicable taxes and duties
- The Bids must be submitted not later than 12:00 hours on the 1st November 2019 and they shall be opened same day at 12:05 hours.
- Tenders received later than the above-mentioned deadline, telegraphic, faxed or electronic tenders will not be accepted.
- Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in the Request for Proposal (RFP) must be adhered to or this shall lead to disqualification.
- Important indicative dates:
|Issue RFP||3rd October 2019|
|Final date to submit written questions only (email format)||18th October 2019|
|Pre bid meeting||18th October 2019 @10:00 am: Finance House Maseru|
|Distribution of questions and answers to all bidders (email format)||21st October 2019|
|Final date for submission of Bidder proposals in response to the RFP||1st November 2019 @ 12:00|
|Public opening of the bids||1st November 2019 @ 12:05|
- All tenders must be delivered to: The Secretary – Tender Committee
Lesotho Revenue Authority
Government Complex, Phase III
Cnr. Kingsway Road and Old High Court Road
Finance House, Ground Floor
Office Number 0013
Any queries concerning this tender should be addressed to the Secretary of The Tender Committee at this e-mail address: [email protected]