Title: Community Operations SpecialistDescription
- At Pollen, the support we provide our members is crucial to the success of the business.
- Support is a lot more than just answering questions, it’s about taking the information our members provide us and turning them into insights to help Pollen grow.
- Delivering world-class support to our members (ambassadors) and customers establishes trust in our community and trust is at the center of the Pollen member experience.
- For Pollen to continue its growth and success, we need to be able to not only improve but also scale our fast-growing community operations.
- Are you looking to combine your passion for music and travel experiences with your customer service skills?
- Are you a people person and a problem solver who knows how to work without being micromanaged every step of the way?
- Pollen is looking for experienced customer service professionals to join our Support team in Los Angeles.
What you’ll achieve within 6 months
- You will use your amazing customer service skills to engage with and deliver exceptional customer service experiences to our Members (ambassadors) and Customers across multiple product lines and experiences.
- Master the tools and systems that will be used to perform your role, which include but are not limited to Kustomer (CRM), Slack, Aircall, Google Suite, and Notion.
- Gain a wealth of knowledge regarding the music and travel industry and learn how to troubleshoot common booking issues that are specific to student experiences and travel.
- Troubleshoot complex support issues that require working with and communicating with different functions.
- Perform thorough investigations and share updates on all inquiries via organized thorough note taking.
- Become a master at diffusing escalated situations and solving problems in creative ways to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Master the process of handling disputes and dispute withdrawals.
- Assist the Community Operations Manager in identifying support trends that can be shared with the broader organization.
- Participate in projects that involve proactive customer outreach including following up on support queries, feedback/research and more as the need arises.
At Pollen we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. Our benefits include:
- Working remotely – You can work from home, or from wherever you like.
- Unlimited paid holiday – we want you in top form so when it comes to taking annual leave, we ask you to use your own judgement to determine how much leave you need, and you’ll get paid for it. (at the discretion of work load and communication with team + manager)
- Equipment will be provided!