Community Development Facilitator X 2
Location: Rothe Area Program
Duration: 2 years fixed term contract
Purpose of Position
Assist to improve the good relationship between the child and family of the child with sponsor. To enhance the good performance of the Area Program in the management of the child and project information. To communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
• Minimum of a COSC or LGCSE qualification with a pass in English (a good diploma/professional certificate will be an added advantage)
• Must be computer literate i.e. of Microsoft packages (MS word, excel and power point)
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in the rural context implementing community programs mainly focusing on children
• Must have volunteered in sponsorship activities
• Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities
• Perform other duties as required
• Attend in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services
COMPENSATION: Competitive with market standards
Applications to be done through the following email Only: [email protected]
Please label subject of the email : Community Development Facilitator-Rothe
Closing date 24th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision Lesotho is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries, and does not engage people whose background is not suitable for working with children and adults. All engagement is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.
WORLD VISION DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR JOB PLACEMENT.