Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Communications Intern – Saiccor ( 85 and 86 for temps )
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies in his/her field of discipline on a 1 year contract.
REPORTING TO: Regional Communications Manager
- Attending internal events, assisting in project coordination for internal events and activities such as (Safety Awareness Days, Mandela days and others)
- Assist with setting up Branding for all internal Events, e.g. pull up and flying banners in venue
- Assist in managing the corporate stock orders, calendars and diaries
- Managing internal communication channels content and design
- Assist the Communication department with coordinating and implementing communication campaigns
- Review CSI requests from NGO’s and communities (draft letters in response to the proposals)
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Deadline driven
- Effective communication skills
- Accurate under pressure
- Planning and Organising
- Energetic and self-motivated
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech / Degree in Public Relations / Communications / Media or equivalent qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient Photographer will be an added advantage
Closing date: 13 February 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.