Letšeng seeks to engage a qualified Mosotho professional with appropriate skills and aptitude to fill the position of Communications Intern.
PURPOSE: To support in the creation, development and maintenance of multimedia content in order to enhance the audio/visual aspect of Letšeng’s internal communications.
MAIN OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and develop multimedia (video, audio, animations) content for display on multimedia platforms as part of internal communications
• Create and develop digital and traditional graphics that include flyers, newspaper adverts, banners, infographics, brochures, posters, etc.) for internal communications
• Maintain audio/visual/infographic communication platforms (Dining Hall TVs and PC Monitors, Notice Boards, etc.) by updating content daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly
• Capture and edit photographs of events taking place on-site and maintain the photography database
• Provide administrative support in the Communications Office as and when required
• Attend meetings, events and activities to observe and take notes for use in internal communications
• Attend HSE activities and meetings and comply with all HSE requirements, including national and company COVID-19 protocols
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Must have completed a College/University degree, preferably in Broadcasting, Film Studies, Professional Design or Creative Multimedia
• Must have a good multimedia portfolio (Video production and motion graphics, still graphics, branding, ads, artwork and photography)
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Intermediate video production skills, knowledge of editing software packages that include Corel VideoStudio Ultimate, CyberLink PowerDirector, Pinnacle Studio, Lightworks, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
• Intermediate graphic design skills, knowledge of editing and design software packages that include CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite, etc.)
• Intermediate word processing skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• Ability to remain professional and maintain strict confidence
• Detail-oriented, well-organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This is a 12-month internship, with a possibility of extension
• The candidate will be required to undergo a medical examination of fitness as per the requirements
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CVs to The Human Resources Office via email on [email protected] Applications should bear the reference: i95/259/COMMS on the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: 27 January 2021.
DISCLAIMER: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.