The Revenue Services Lesotho was established by an Act of Parliament in 2001 and became operational in 2003.
The RSL has a five year strategy in place for 2018 – 2023 themed ‘‘Rea Aha – We are building’’. The Guiding Policy for this Strategy is ‘‘Building Voluntary Compliance by harnessing strategic partnerships and developing business acumen’’. The purpose of Rea Aha Strategy is to achieve four outcomes: Improved Revenue; Improved Quality of Service; Automatic Compliance and Reduced Cost of Collection.
The RSL has become known as one of the most professionally exciting and challenging employers in Lesotho. Service first, we care, we are responsive, and shared ownership are our corporate values providing for the organization’s overarching approach to its bigger mission and vision.
The RSL is searching for experienced, passionate, energetic and resilient Lesotho Citizens to occupy the position of Commissioner Client Services. The position provides excellent career opportunities for suitable candidates who can make a difference to the dynamic RSL Team through remarkable leadership and contribution towards revenue services in Lesotho.
POSITION: Commissioner Client Services
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE
The Commissioner Clients Services reports to the RSL Commissioner General. He/She provide strategic direction to the Client Services Division through provision of effective and efficient services to clients in order to promote service culture, maximization of revenue collection, encouragement of voluntary compliance and reduction of compliance costs.
- Participate in and contribute to the development and execution of the RSL strategy.
- Effectively and efficiently exercise delegated legal powers to administer and implement the provisions of the Revenue Laws and advise Commissioner General on the need for review of the same laws.
- Develop policies and strategies that promote service culture, voluntary compliance and increase client satisfaction.
- Oversee operations of the Client Service Division and the development, implementation, performance monitoring and evaluation of Divisional strategies, plans and procedures for effectiveness and efficiency of all Service Centers.
- Develop efficient systems and procedures to monitor Divisional performance indicators in all areas and take timely corrective measures to ensure effectiveness of the Division.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of organizational strategic priorities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Customer Relations/Marketing/Sales/MBA with Marketing or Sales or equivalent
- Seven (7) years work experience, five (5) of which must be a senior management experience in Marketing or Customer Relationship.
- Degree in Customer Relations/ Marketing/Sales/BCom Marketing or Sales or equivalent
- Ten (10) years work experience, seven (7) of which must be a senior management experience in Marketing or Customer Relationship
Enquiries may be directed to Mr. Mofolo on (+266) 62207874 / +266 5716 6770
For a detailed job description for this position, visit RSL website at: www.rsl.org.ls
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Correspondence will be directed to short-listed candidates only.
- Selection interviews for short-listed candidates will be at a date, time and place determined by RSL.
- Short-listed candidates will be required to authenticate information provided in the CV.
- RSL reserves the right to leave an advertised position unfilled if no suitable candidate is identified.
- The employment of successful candidate is subject to ‘fit and proper’ clearance.