Are you a hands-on and enthusiastic sales technologist, excited to conceive, implement and manage data-centric initiatives that drive international growth?
Then this is an awesome opportunity for you to join a fast-growth global SaaS company. We have solid sales traction with a much-loved product that has well-and-truly found market fit. You’ll be helping to put a rocket under it, as you apply your knowledge, insights, and experience on our quest for continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for end-to-end sales planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting. You’ll be working with the global sales team, and cooperating with other teams throughout Award Force to drive productivity improvements, keep our technology humming, and ensure the right processes are in place, and up-to-date.
Being a remote company, you can work from anywhere, however, this role requires a lot of crossover time with Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Analyze revenue performance, market dynamics, client trends, and other sales data as required
- Manage company CRM
- Embrace our technology stack including HubSpot CRM, Looker BI platform, RedShift data warehouse, and company-wide data sources
- Manage accuracy of forecast reports, track in line with the target, and escalate as required
- Manage team metrics within HubSpot
- Ensure the right deals are being prioritized in sales pipelines, and team workflows are running smoothly
- Support sales team to adhere to administrative processes
- Collaborate with the automation team to ensure efficient working processes
- Document evolving processes
- Coordinate with other teams to promote clear communication and cross-team collaboration
- Identify opportunities for improvement in revenue and operations, proactively
This is an important role and a solid career opportunity. While you’ll be guided, the expectation is to own the role, and proactively seek continuous improvement. Strong, relevant experience and a growth mindset are a must.
Please consider these essentials carefully before applying:
- Commercially astute with a clear understanding of how data can drive results
- Deep experience and proven competency with sales analytics
- Ability to craft data into meaningful stories to help develop solid action plans
- Hands-on experience with SaaS sales tools including high-end CRM, ideally HubSpot
- Demonstrated experience using data to positively impact sales outcomes
- Experience in leads management (tracking, allocation, quality management)
- Great communication skills and experience working across teams
- Experience self-managing your day in a remote environment
- Strong work ethic
- Logical thinker, with strong attention-to-detail
- Dedicated to ongoing learning in your skills area and beyond
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Fast, reliable internet access
What we offer:
- Full-time role, based remotely, work from anywhere with Australian Eastern Standard Time crossover
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Friendly, sociable, mature, responsible team
- Lots of training and excellent internal support
- We’re ready to go when you are, the sooner the better
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 38-hour working week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- A budget for computer equipment (pending 3-month probationary period)