L1 CloudOps Site Reliability Engineer
Revolgy is a Premier Google Cloud Infrastructure Partner and Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner.
We provide an SRE service called CloudOps to enterprise companies and startups who use leading public clouds solutions (Google GCP, Amazon AWS).
The aim of the service is to take over the responsibility for maintaining their systems, Kubernetes clusters, servers, databases, load balancers, disaster recovery scenarios and security. Our customers prefer to use cloud services (IaaS, PaaS) over plain virtual machines.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a person who would like to be responsible for supporting our customer’s systems, reacting to alerts, and fixing incidents.
- Responding to alerts from cloud systems and executing support procedures by our playbooks.
- Fixing immediate incidents and reporting them to a customer representative.
- Reporting problems to the rest of the Revolgy CloudOps team.
- Escalating issues to the cloud provider (Google, Amazon)
- Participation on writing post mortem reports of issues.
What we expect from you
- Experience in IT monitoring and alerting
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Experience in Google and/or Amazon cloud infrastructure would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English
- Professional development: Sponsoring of your exam for Google and/or AWS certification to increase your skills and competencies
- Working full or part-time – that’s up for discussion
- A pleasant, casual work environment in the centre of Prague or remotely (worldwide)
- A diverse mix of unique personalities who all work together as a team
- An open environment where you can say what you think. Feel free to disagree, but you’re expected to come up with better solutions or ideas
- International clients from various cultural backgrounds with one thing in common – they all expect the best from us
- The opportunity to work from anywhere – home office or our office – whichever is best for the clients