- Conduct ongoing research and analysis to enable the Managers Client Coverage to fully understand the clients’ business, context, and identify potential business opportunities for the bank.
- Interpret the research findings and analytics. Make recommendations regarding potential opportunities or risks so that the Manager Client Coverage is able to proactively identify solutions or mitigate commercial risks
- Conduct research on clients, their business, operations and performance, as well as trends in their specific industries and provide recommendations, risks, analysis and marketing opportunities (CST feedback
- Ensure that the client information is updated in all the relevant information systems
- Analyse information and compile reports and dashboards regarding sales activity and business pipeline
- Support Client Coverage Managers with regard to Client Service Team (CST) Management
- Interact and liaise with clients with the purpose of providing or requesting information, to assist in the deal execution and/or gathering critical information for the bank
- Compile and analyse reports on client profitability, product profitability and provide input to the budget planning and performance management process
- Support Managers: Client Coverage in the credit process including credit applications, PCC (paper preparation), excess management, and compliance related issues to achieve zero write-off of debt, zero operational loss issues and other relevant workflows between credit and coverage
- Develop and prepare appropriate documentation to complete annual credit review in conjunction with the Manager: Client Coverage
- Complete routine Portfolio Management and ad hoc project activities
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or business related field.
- A post graduate business degree will be considered an advantage
- 2-3yrs Knowledge of Banking, Financial Services or Business Consulting experience.
- Good understanding of accounting (both management and financial accounting
- Sound Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of credit processes
- Ability to manage porfolios