MASERU PREPARATORY SCHOOL
Maseru Prep seeks to employ, from 1 August 2021:
A Class teacher for Stages 1 or 2
- Class Teacher: A Primary Education degree/diploma from a recognised University or College with a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in a Primary School. Experience in Cambridge Syllabus will be beneficial.
- Excellent ability in English as the medium of instruction with interactional and organisational skills.
- A team player with good social skills. We are a happy and singing school and proud of it.
- Enjoy working with International teachers from all countries to create a diversity of families within the school.
- Any other educational workshops or abilities to strengthen your position as one of the teachers mentioned above.
- Very good competitive salary with medical aid.
- Two-year renewable contract.
- Rent free housing will be provided.
Maseru Preparatory is situated in the Kingdom of Lesotho and was founded in 1886. It is the oldest and most traditional school in the country with an International flavour. The school is also a member of ISASA and Cambridge Curriculum.
To apply please send a letter of application, photograph, your curriculum vitae and contact telephone numbers and emails of three professional references to the email address below or you may deliver your application to the school.