The HEAD OF FUNDRAISING AND COMMUNICATIONS will report to the CEO and form part of the Senior Management team. You will be responsible for development and implementation of an ambitious, innovative and effective fundraising and communications strategy in line with the objectives of the Trust’s organisational strategy to achieve long-term sustainable growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least ten years of proven experience in leadership and strategic management level and this MUST include extensive FUNDRAISING expertise.
- Extensive track record of facilitating creative and innovative thinking and implementation
- Excellent relationship building skills with donors, potential stake-holders and corporate entities and individuals who support the Trust.
- Sound management skills in problem-solving, analytical thinking and excellent time-management
- Strong expertise in managing a team, building and motivating high performance and effective output throughout the staff.
- Good Communication ability in both written and verbal form, and excellent public speaking skills across various events.
Your focus and responsibility will be to :-
- Lead and develop an innovative and effective fundraising strategy to underpin the goals and to accelerate income growth across various funding streams.
- Generate new funding streams and opportunities to increase income
- Develop and deliver high-impact communication strategies across the entire spectrum of communication disciplines including digital media, public relations, brand management, marketing, internal communications, events and publications.
- Collate and co-ordinate relevant fundraising and communication information with internal and external stakeholders through various reporting platforms.
PAT STEWART of ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT has been retained to source the selected candidates for referral to this organisation. Therefore, in order to assess correctly if you meet these requirements, and have relevant skills, in this arena, please send your CV, Motivational letter and current or recent SALARY to [email protected]