Who Is Dan Martell?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor. He founded multiple companies, including Clarity and Flowtown. He was also named Canada’s top angel investor, having completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
What’s The Gig?
Dan Martell (Father, serial entrepreneur, investor) is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training. Dan and his team need a top-notch, experienced CRO to manage our sales, marketing, and Customer Success teams, and to really drive quality results. The Chief Revenue Officer will complete the Executive Leadership team here at SaaS Academy.
What Are We Looking For?
- A seasoned, successful CRO with proven ability (nothing against unseasoned, per say; we’re just looking for someone who can hit the ground running).
- You are innovative, can pivot like no other, and never back down from a challenge.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have an impressive background, but don’t let your ego get in the way.
- You are hungry to meet smart and successful people.
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo (1% Better Everyday).
What Will You Own?
- All things revenue will be yours: Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Creating new and bettering our current processes and systems.
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
- Branding — we find ourselves in the middle of a branding transition. You’ve got the chops to make that happen seamlessly.
- Unlimited Potential!
- This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and make a difference.
- Incredible Team!
- Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing, world class team; top SaaS leaders; and Dan, himself.
- Live the remote work life!
- We’re a fully distributed team.
- Great work-life balance!
- Working isn’t everything, and we get that.
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!