- Remote Worldwide
This is a 100% remote position.You will be managing a company with over 80 people working from 28 different countries.
You will need to have meetings with people in multiple time zones. This means that you may need to work several evenings or mornings each week. Otherwise, your work hours will be flexible.
You should definitely have extensive management experience as well as experience in managing a technology/software company.
You will be responsible for:
- Improving company revenue and profits.
- Working with leaders to coach them and improve their results.
- Implementing objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Recruitment, HR, and retention.
- Increasing the level of talent in the company.
- Working hands-on in different areas when necessary.
You should have skills in as many of these areas as possible:
- Managing a remote/distributed team
- Taking a SaaS product from single-digit millions in revenue to double-digit millions in revenue
- Recruiting a remote team
- Achieving objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Managing a software development team
- SaaS product development
- Sales management
This job is for a COO / Chief Operating Officer.This job is a 100% remote / telecommute / work from home / virtual position.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of over 80 people working 100% remotely in 28 different countries.