New Home Star is a sales and marketing company that provides builders with the look and feel of their own in-house sales team but with all the proven systems, processes, tools and resources of our National organization. Our business model has caught fire over the past 10 years and over the past 5 years, we’ve experienced 1400% growth. What that means is we are promoting people faster than any other company inside our industry and we need great people who can lead our divisions. Our world class training coupled with an amazing builder partner in your area make this a place where you can grow your career and enjoy this fulfilling industry of New Home Sales.
Our mission is to build the best new home sales company in the world…and we mean it. We are investing in the latest technologies and have created a culture that has won three different awards over the past 18 months, including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top CEO! We encourage you to read up on Glassdoor.com about us, visit our website at www.newhomestar.com and check out our Youtube videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hhKTonQzDqmT96JarzKLA/videos.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Here at New Home Star is seeking a senior executive level part-time Chief Financial Officer. This role with partner with the company’s Founder and President to develop financial strategies and oversee financial reporting. There will not be a required schedule and seasonal, remote work is acceptable. Compensation terms are flexible and most work will be done virtually, with occasional meetings in Chicago and/or Orlando.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with the Founder and the President of New Home Star
- Develop financial strategies to aid in the company’s success and growth
- Oversee financial reporting of a national company
- Minimum five years experience as CFO
- Experience with top-line in the range of $50 – 150MM
- 20 years of professional experience
- Professional references with a minimum of 10 years exposure
- Ability to work ~20 hours per month