KEL PROPERTY COMPANY (PTY) LTD – VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT
Position title: Chief Executive
Reports to: Board Chairperson
Direct Subordinates: Professional staff (Real Estate Officer, Finance Officer, Property Acquisition & Development Officer and Human Resource and Administration Officer)
Internal Liaison: All employees.
External Liaison: Lesotho Evangelical Church in Southern Africa (LECSA) management structures and institutions, relevant government departments and agencies, property development agencies and investors, the public and international partners
Purpose of the job
To provide strategic leadership to the KEL Property Company (Pty) Ltd (KELPC) to ensure that it successfully executes its mandate to enhance, promote and manage its property investment portfolio through land acquisitions; development; renting and leasing of commercial property.
- Strengthens the Board of Directors and its committees and ensures that members have the appropriate information to make strategic decisions on governance and secretariat support to enable the execution of their oversight; policy and strategy development; and resource mobilisation mandates.
- Ensures property acquisition and development in order to increase asset base and return on investment
- Effectively manages KELPC’s property through development and implementation of comprehensive asset management system, promotions, administration and maintenance plan
- Oversees the design, development and delivery of policies, strategies and programmes for managing human capital to ensure alignment to the strategy of the KELPC.
- Formulates and oversees the implementation of the policies for the management of financial and other resources of the KELPC to ensure the achievement of its mission.
- Advocates and promotes the image of the organisation to promote the service and employer brand and cultivate a positive relationship with key stakeholders
Relevant diploma, degree or equivalent in social sciences or similar disciplines. A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
Experience: At least 8 years’ experience with a Diploma of which 5 years should have been in a managerial position OR at least 5 years with a Degree of which 3 years should have been in a managerial position.
- Knowledge of the property management
- Knowledge of corporate governance
- Ability to network, advocate and communicate with key stakeholders
- Demonstration of visionary leadership
- Management functions and aptitude
- Knowledge of project management
- Appreciation of financial management
- Analytical, influence, persuasive and high work standards
All interested persons should submit their written application letters, comprehensive CVs including three (3) contactable referees and certified copies of relevant educational certificates by 17 September 2021 on or before 12h00 to: The Board Secretary, KEL Property Company (Pty) Ltd, Room 12 Mohlaka House, Maseru. Email: [email protected] cc: [email protected]