We are looking for a highly committed and excellent Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching in accordance with the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their characters and skills.
The ideal candidate must be strongly passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They must know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
● Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
● Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
● Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
● Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
● Collaborate with other teachers and stakeholders to ensure student’s progress.
● Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences or taking courses.
● Specialised Bachelor’s Degree in teaching Chemistry/ Biology/ Mathematics/ Physics or a Bachelor Degree in a related field
● Recently graduated (a maximum of 2 years out of university).
● Be willing to attend training for 4-12 weeks
● No need for experience in teaching.
● Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Well-organized and committed.
● Creative and energetic.
● Strong moral values and discipline
To apply, send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] on or before 4th December 2020