Christian Health Association of Lesotho (CHAL) Secretariat is an administrative and coordinating body that consists of six (6) member churches that have health facilities namely Hospitals (8), Health Centers (71), and Nurses’ Training Institutions (4) throughout the country. It is constitutionally mandated to facilitate the participation of the Christian churches in ensuring that the right to health of all the members of the communities to the highest quality health services is upheld. In an effort to continuously improve and sustain service delivery, CHAL intends to pre-qualify vendors for the supply of goods and services that are procured throughout the year. CHAL therefore, invites locally based companies/sole service providers who are interested in providing the services to the association for the year 2022/2023 to submit their Business Profiles as per the listed services categories to update its database.
Categories of goods and services
- General Office Stationery
- Office Furniture
- Other Office supplies (tea, sugar, biscuits, etc)
- Medical supplies
- Electrical works, Installation, and maintenance
- Plumbing works
- Carpentry works
- Boarding and Lodging services
- Conference facilities
- Catering services – provision of meals and drinks for meetings
- Vehicle hire services (4×4 twin cabs)
- Vehicle spare parts suppliers
- Corporate Branding supplies- (corporate stationery, promotional materials, flyers, business cards, outdoor and indoor banners, photography, and graphic designers)
- Logistic services
- Vehicle hire services – (preferably 4×4 double cap vehicles)
- Printing and photocopying consumables
- Computer hardware and software supplies and maintenance
- Cleaning services and supplies
- Security services
- Courier services
- Construction works
- Business Profiles should be accompanied by the following documents.
- Valid Traders License
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration Certificate (where applicable)
- Two reference letters from different organizations that were recently served
- This invitation is not a tender request, but a business profile request for a potential 2022/2023 supplier’s engagement which will still follow a full procurement procedure.
- All documents should be submitted in an envelope clearly marked “Business Profile” on or before 12th August 2022 at 12:00hrs.
All submissions should be hand delivered at:
Christian Health Association of Lesotho offices
Behind Victoria Hotel