About the role
We are looking for a cellar hand to work at Riverlands, one of our wineries in Blenheim. Reporting to the Site Leader, this role is in the cellar where our award-winning wines are crafted.
- Following all safety procedures, ensuring proper PPE, incident reporting, etc
- Harvest operations, including supervising, crushing and pressing
- Assist with the cellar operations around blending, fining, clarification, preparation and despatch
- Experience in a winery, and working harvest preferred
- A reasonable level of fitness, as harvest requires 12-hour shifts, 6 days per week
- A current driver’s licence, forklift certified preferred
- Practical approach to solving problems and a can-do attitude
Benefits and Culture
Our benefits include a wine allowance, wellness programme, bonus scheme, Safe Ride Home Programme and more. We offer a team environment with the cellars from our two wineries gathering with winemakers once a month for tastings. The wider Marlborough team gathers for Christmas parties, Roast Day lunches and more. Cellar staff are also offered the opportunity to participate in training through Competenz.
Apply now or, contact Hunter Evans via [email protected] for a confidential conversation. For more information about us, visit at www.constellationnz.com
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).