VACANCY – CASHIERS (5 Positions)
In the Customer Relations Division
ECRD: CSD 0175 DATE: 12/06/2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned positions. The Incumbents will be responsible to their respective Service Centre Supervisor and may be expected to work at any LEC depots.
• Diploma in Business Studies, Technician Accounting or equivalent
EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 2 years cash handling experience in a customer service environment.
• Computer Literacy
• Superb customer care etiquette.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Agility, integrity, and politeness.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
• Assists customers with payments for various transactions.
• Issues tokens/receipts to customers.
• Lists all received cheques and bank transfers.
• Fills up payments receipts on the control form.
• Reconciles cash and cheques received with end of shift printout.
• Prepares cashier balancing sheet.
• Fills in consolidated forms deposit book and drop cash.
• Registers new and existing meters in the Suprima system.
• Handles petty cash requisitions, process transactions and balance.
• Opens credit accounts and liaises with Credit Control department on account queries and balances.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts in sealed envelopes clearly marked the position the candidate is applying for and hand deliver at the Registry, P.O Box 423, Maseru 100, LEC Head Office on or before 20-06-2019 at 12:30hrs. References should be made to ECRD: CSD 175 on all applications.