LOCATION: Maputsoe, Lesotho
Econo Foods Lesotho is a local company, with branches in Maseru and Maputsoe, operating in the retail
services sector. In particular the company specializes in sales of red meat, fish, chicken, other meat lines and spices and herbs. Econo foods sells directly to the general public and indirectly through the wholesale deliveries.
Reporting to the Retail Shop Supervisor, the candidate will be responsible for accurate processing of sales and payments for goods/services and provide receipts to customers.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Greet customers and welcome them with a smile
• Advise customers of the new range/ new products and alternatives for out of stock
• Multi task for growth and betterment of service
• Take ownership of own department and store at large
• Handle all cash transactions
• Receive payments in cash and credit cards
• Check daily physical counts against IQ counts (Cash up)
• Guide and solve queries of customers
• Provide training and assistance to new joined cashiers and any other duties that may arise in the course of the business.
• Ensure that there are no shortages.
• Float management
• Always offload the cash drawers time and again.
• Scan all items that pass through the tills.
• Ensure quicker and best service at all times
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Time Management
• Self-Driven and ability to set own quality standard
• High level of concentration and attention to detail
• Customer Care
• Communication Skills
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Certificate or diploma in administration or any relevant qualification.
- Qualification above this coupled with
basic computer knowledge and product knowledge will be an added advantage.
- 1– 2 years’ experience in retail environment required.
Interested and qualifying candidates must email their applications, CVs and certified copies of educational certificates to: [email protected]
Closing date: 30th April 2021.
Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted