Engineering, Construction and Mining, Africa – International Angola
R 30 000 – R 40 000 Monthly
Carpenter Supervisor from construction industry (medium to large scale projects) required for project based in Lesotho
Willing to work in Lesotho
Strong knowledge of Climbing System Panels as well as Tunnels’ Formwork System.
Ability to read autonomously concrete outline drawings (plan views, sections, details) and Formwork System assembling drawings.
Minimum of 8 years’ experience within medium to large scale projects.
Responsible for the leading and supervision of a team of carpenters and general hands dedicated to the erection of the formworks for permanent and temporary structures.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing wood panels
- Performing work in accordance with safety best practices
- Maintaining tools and equipment in safe operating condition
- Reading Construction’s documents, drawings and procedures
- Maintain activities’ records through standard Site Construction formats
Must be able:
- Direct, supervise and/or Cut to shape materials as needed
- Build box out or dedicated stop end according to Site Conditions and/or construction drawings
- Measure and mark wood or steel miscellaneous materials required for the installation of the formworks
- Verify if the overall embedded items are positioned as per latest construction drawing revision
Ability to use ladders and scaffolding (working in height) and ability to operate hand, air, and power tool