CTV seeks to appoint 20 Interns to be placed in specialist positions in a variety of media disciplines like television/video production, Camera operation, Sound technology, Digital graphics, Video editing, Vision mixing, Producing, Media, Journalism, Media sales and Library/archiving.
Employment type: 12-month internship
- NQF Level 5 qualification in a media-related field of study
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident;
- Be competent in at least two languages (i.e. English, Afrikaans or Xhosa);
- Be between the ages of 21-35;
- Live within commuting distance from our premises in Observatory;
- Commit to a 12-month contract with Cape Town TV;
- Adhere to the policies, procedures and accept the supervision of CTV during the course of the internship;
- Be willing to participate fully in the activities of the internship and adhere to CTV’s organisational ethos and culture.
To apply, please send:
- Motivation letter as to why you would like to participate in this internship;
- Copy of your valid South African Identity Document;
- CV with at least three contactable referees.
Email applications to: Joan Daries [email protected]
Address for drop off: Unit 6 Observatory Office Park, 9 Lower Scott Road, Observatory, Cape Town.