Applicants are invited to apply for 2019 YSI Innovation Program to create measurable impact through breakthrough solutions for sustainability.
The aim is for applicants and their team to create a real startup that helps solve the sustainable development goals and are economically viable. Brilliant individuals are put in international teams of 3 people and will go through 4 modules and 8 objectives in five months. 4,5 months are online and the two last weeks is in Oslo, Norway where applicants get a fully funded trip to meet mentors, their teammates and investors.
The program offers knowledge and tools in innovation, creativity, and leadership. They train the teams to operate their own startup, as well as going from nothing to a fully fledged startup in 5 months. They provide close mentorship and follow up through their innovation team, access to the YSI network of talents, partners, and mentors. They also train the team’s to find the necessary information and help they need for themselves.
- Team (Objective 1 – 2)
- Understand, communication and trust
- Common vision
- Understand (Objective 3-4)
- Solution (Objective 5-6)
- Build (Objective 7-8)
- Brand and full shape
- Prototype and action plan
Fully funded 5-month innovation program
- Fully funded trip to Norway
- Network & Mentors
- Money and access
- World class team
- Applicants can apply to YSI if they are between 16 and 28 years old.
- The people they are looking for should recognize themselves in these sentences:
- 16-28-year-old people
- All countries are welcome to apply
- People with 15-35 hours to use every week from April-August.
- Dedicated people with a real drive for solving complex problems.
- People who are willing to make time and want to create a real startup.
- People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind.
- Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact.
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it.
- People who don’t get discouraged by creating a startup remotely with new people from different continents.
- People who can make decisions and keep their cool under extreme uncertainty.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.ysiglobal.com/program