Following the declaration of Covid-19 pandemic as a national emergency, the Government of Lesotho set up the National Covid-19 Secretariat under the provisions of the Disaster Management Authority Act of 1997. The mandate of NACOSEC is to combat the covid-19 pandemic through curbing and containing the infection rate of the pandemic as well as to strengthen and increase the capacity of the Lesotho health system to deal with the pandemic.
To this end, interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications for the following positions at the National Covid-19 Secretariat (NACOSEC) on an initial one (1) year contract.
Call Centre Operators (52)
Department: Marketing & Communications
Responsible for handling and responding to incoming and outgoing calls from the public’ questions and enquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and escalate complaints on Covid-19 related issues. They are also responsible for routing enquiries to relevant authorities for appropriate action.
- Bachelors Degree
- some experience as a call center agent
Email to: [email protected]
- NB: These are shift-work roles hence applicants must be prepared to work weekends, public holidays and at night.
- How to apply: send application letter, CV, certified copies of certificates with names and contacts of three (3) referees to the indicated email address. (NB: No hard copy applications will be accepted).
- Due to the urgency of thecurrent Covid-19 situation, aappointments will be made on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Successful candidates will be expected to start work as soon as possible and may have to undergo precautionary covid-19 screening and testing.