Business Development Officer – IRC186765 at LNDC Building Shop 5c, Maseru, Lesotho in FNB Lesotho Wesbank
Ends 24 Jun 2020
- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Provide a financial service and acquire new business by supporting and calling on dealers, commercial banks and branches.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Degree.
- Experience : 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices. Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, commercial market, competition and trends in the market
- Research and identify new entrants in the relevant industries (mobile, payments, finance etc)
- Assess opportunities and threats from these entrants.
- Maintain client data
- Complete client documentation and Oversee the client take-on processes.
- Improve business decisions to enable innovative product development by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information). Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, commercial market, competition and trends in the market.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.