We are the largest online training provider for executive and business coaches. And our mission and goal is to raise the global standard of coaching. By providing coaches with the most impactful and innovative content available in the industry we aim to support both coaches professional and personal growth.
Work under the direction of our Director of Business Development to develop new relationships with Affiliate and Corporate partners, research events for sponsorship, host discovery conversations and close new partnership business.
Partnership – Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Scheduling, meeting and following up with prospective corporate and affiliate partners – Organizations, ICF Chapter Presidents, Coaching Schools and influential coaches with large community followings.
- Contacting potential corporate and affiliate partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Staying organized with follow up and individual partner needs in CRM.
- Increasing the value of current partners while attracting new ones.
- Researching opportunities to connect with partners and clients – searching for best conferences for coaches and HR leaders to include speaking opportunities, publications, and sponsorships.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events. to develop new relationships and represent our company.
- Staying up to date on relevant HR and Coaching events, keeping internal evident list updated.
Partner Project Management
- Coordinating with marketing, design and copy team to plan and create launch materials – emails, social media posts, proposals, and partner guides.
- Anticipating partner needs and individualizing approach to partnership for larger accounts. Coordinating with marketing team to customize launch materials.
- Scheduling partner updates and gifts to affiliate partners.
- Coordinating quarterly partner payments with WBECS accounting team.
- Supporting Partner Launch Webinars and answering questions.
Sales Coordination Responsibilities:
- Staying educated on program offerings, success stories and how to explain them to prospective buyers.
- Helping sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensure all sales representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Staying connected to sales team with launch updates, answering their questions, and keeping them informed.
- Organizing, and tracking, and systematising program referrals.
- Coordinating sales team efforts, keeping them updated on all launch strategies.
- Reaching out via phone, text and email to interested, prospective clients – coaching them through the sale of a program that best suits their needs.
- Making calls to existing clients inquiring about their experience in programs, educating on upcoming certifications, searching for upsells, cross sells and potential referrals.
- Anticipates needs – stays ahead of the curve
- Are ready and willing to go the extra mile for potential clients and current partners.
- Put in extra hours during intense but fun program launches!! (3-4 weeks at a time).
- Have a coaching & sales background, love making outreach calls and having human interaction.
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales.
- Current knowledge of industry trends.
- Good administrative, organizational and problem solving skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines.
- Strong executive presence, ability to interact with iporant partners at high levels to represent company well.
- Love what they do, and have fun doing it!
- Keen eye for detail
- Are familiar with WBECS programs.
- Share an interest in making a positive impact on the world through the work you do.
- Thrive on client interaction, problem-solving, and learning.
- Have excellent team collaboration skills.
- Are tech savvy, highly organized and can work independently to own initiative.
- Have knowledge/understanding of: CRM, Slack, Whatsapp, Gmail, Google Drive, Zoom and Asana.
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Apply to: [email protected]