We have an outstanding opportunity for a Business Analyst in the Debt Management Section in our Economic, Youth and Sustainable Development Directorate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing stakeholder expectations and relationships, gathering and analysing requirements, elaborating software requirements specifications, supporting the ensuing architectural/system specification and testing.
Other responsibilities entailed in this role include (but are not limited to):
- Taking a leading role in the implementation of Commonwealth Meridian in member countries;
- Validating intermediate and final deliverables of the software development life cycle;
- Organising and facilitating training workshops for Member Countries using Commonwealth debt management systems;
- Advising on documentation standards and methodologies;
- Making recommendations on the acquisition of appropriate tools and assisting the Adviser & Team Leader (Systems) with project planning, organization, and the monitoring and recruitment of consultants.
To be considered you must have a degree in Information Technology or equivalent, and at least five years’ business analysis experience on large projects in the financial sector. Candidates who have obtained a post-graduate degree in Information Technology, Economics, Finance or have working knowledge of public debt management and sound understanding of latest software design and development technologies will have an added advantage.
The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 54 member governments and provides guidance on policy making, technical assistance and advisory services to Commonwealth member countries. We support governments to help achieve sustainable, inclusive and equitable development.
To join us, you must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role, please apply using the buttons below.
Closing date: 19 June 2020, 1700hrs BST