- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Direct manage resources in line with the Banks short long term plan policies values to generate the highest return on capital employed.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant Bachelors Degree – Business Management or equivalent.
- Post Matriculation qualification/B Banking Degree or related qualification preferred.
- 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales and service plan to deliver on customer needs/ expectations and targets.
- Track progress and performance against service and sales plan and targets as reflected in performance contract.
- Implementation and ensuring that branch staffs adhere to service standards.
- Ensure all branch staff is competent to perform their key result areas.
- Manage performance of all branch staff towards business excellence.
- Ensure the branch is managed within the approved budget.
- Ensure Branch profitability and increase in market share.
Closing date: 05 August 2022