POSITION: Branch Manager
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager.
We are hiring an experienced Branch Manager to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Naledi Funeral planners is an excellent place to grow your career.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
• Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
• Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
• Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed
• Degree in Marketing preferred.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• A drive to reach sales and service goals
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Experience with managing human resource, will be an added advantage.
• Strong analytical skills.
• At least two years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Application letters accompanied by CV’s, certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts are to be e-mailed to [email protected]
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
• Only short-listed candidates will be responded to
• Selection interviews will be held at the date, time and place to be determined by NFP
• Short listed candidates will be required to authenticate information provided in their application
• If you have not received communication within 14 days from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful
• Closing Date: 06th August 2021 at 13:00 hours.