SUPA QUICK LESOTHO (Botha-Bothe)
BRANCH MANAGER × 1
Supa Quick was founded in 1986. Back then, Supa Quick stores were licensed dealerships selling batteries and tyres. In 1989, it was decided that the business model would evolve into a full business format franchise and by 1991, Supa Quick had become a fully-fledged, quick fitment automotive centre. In 2023, Supa Quick expanded to Lesotho to meet the needs of the nation with the best fitment center in the country.
The purpose of this role is to manage and control all aspects of a Supa Quick Store, including health and safety and controlling the expenses within budget parameters. Generating revenue to ensure a profit. Promoting of the company and welfare of all employees at the Supa Quick Store. Performing administrative duties for the branch. The position requires focus to ensure that a quality service offering is implemented and maintained. Provide on the job training for less experienced employees and monitor staff performance.
• Achievement of all Sales Targets and profits
• Controlling expenses within parameter
• Ensuring that company assets are maintained.
• Ensuring superior service deliveries by providing the best customer service
• Maintaining Weekly and Monthly communication with line management in terms of budget achievement, income, expenses
• Establishing and maintaining close relationships with staff and customers
• Making hiring recommendations
• Orientating new employees
• Managing stock
• Communicating the company’s policy on health and safety to all staff effectively and on a continual basis.
• Ensuring that Supa Quick Store compliance in terms of the OSH legislation.
• Communicate any risk, injury, or damage to company assets to management in line with prescribed company procedures.
• Adhering to Supa Quick policies & procedures
• maintaining a working knowledge of Labour code Order 1992
• Ensuring weekly safety talks are held and all has signed attendance records.
• Overseeing maintenance of company vehicles.
• To be a Supa Quick Brand Ambassador
• Enforce all the Supa Quick initiatives and national campaigns
• Undertake all reasonable requests and instructions, given verbally or in writing, which fall within the parameters of this job.
• Achieving sales targets.
• Ensuring profitability
• Customer satisfaction
• Budget achievement and expense control
• Communicate effectively across the business.
• Ability to develop and motivate teammates.
• A strong sense of managing and controlling a Supa Quick Store.
• Be able to develop and present reports to senior management.
• Knowledge on financial risk and impact on business.
• Knowledge and experience in project management.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Join our team and contribute to the growth and success of Supa Quick if you possess strong management skills and a team player who demonstrates sound work ethics.
• Degree – Marketing, Business Management Management or equivalent
• Computer literate– MS Office (Intermediate)
• Driver license
• At Least 3 years’ experience at Sales Management Level
Join our team and contribute to the growth and success of Supa Quick Lesotho. If you are a results-oriented professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we invite you to apply for the position of this position. Please submit your CV, cover letter, Certified copy of driver’s license and highest qualification as a single PDF document to [email protected] on or before the 14th October 2023 at 1200Hrs. Failure to follow these application instructions will result in disqualification of the candidate or Application.