BINDER/REPROGRAPHER POST NUMBER 3462
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Binder/Reprographer at the National University of Lesotho.
Qualification and Experience:
• Certificate in Book Binding and Reprography
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Binding of journals, newspapers and pamphlets
• Re-enforcing paperbacks as well as head bound books
• Binding of research reports, theses and dissertations
• Accessing bound serials
• Guillotining boards as necessary
• Selecting from the stacks, worn out and torn materials
• Being in charge of repairing time-table
• Taking part in routine and special shelving tasks
• Ensuring that bindery is operated at cost-effective manner
• Any other duties that maybe assigned by the HEAD Information Resources Manager (IRM) of the immediate supervisor from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic Computer Literacy
The University offers salaries and other benefits commensurate with
qualification and experience.
Type of Contract
Permanent and pensionable/gratuitable for Locals and Contract for Non-Locals.
Information required from candidates:
a) Application letters should state relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position.
b) Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
c) Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail).
d) Provide names and contact details of three (3) professional referees
e) Certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts.
f) Certified copy of an Identity Document
The closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 18th
The applications should be emailed to [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.