You are looking for a full-time remote position and are excited about working with high growth (50%+ YoY) global team (US, Europe, Asia) energetically and efficiently managing a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues.
Working closely with the finance and media teams, you’re able to set goals and establish realistic deadlines in collaboration with other team members, test iteratively (we love to test), helping us to keep the revenue and billing on track.
- Participate in the process of issuing invoices and credit notes to clients;
- Identify inconsistencies in contracts and billing before issuing an invoice;
- Research and resolve client billing problems or issues;
- Administration of client agreements and change orders to ensure correct billing and proper reporting;
- Communication and cooperation with the team to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met;
- Managing various administrative tasks in a timely manner;
- Supporting the preparation of the monthly/yearly closing procedures and reports. ;
- Communicating with the other internal departments in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
- Recommends, develops and implements actions to improve team activity, procedures, policies, activities.
- Strong English language knowledge (oral and written) as you’ll need them to be in contact with clients and the team for invoicing & follow-up matters;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel);
- Experience with Quickbooks or similar programs;
- Analytical skills to create, interpret, and act upon financial data;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Develops good relationships with colleagues;
- Quality-focus with high accuracy and attention to detail;
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and processing of financial information;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance, for creativity, problem-solving, and results;
- Time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines and manage priorities.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Not required. Experience and attitude are our priority.
A shy person will not do well in this role due to the number of clients and team members with whom you’ll regularly interact in order to resolve billing questions, address open/past due invoices, and generate accurate reporting. If you are in Asia or another time zone that is +/- 4 hours from EST, it is likely not a fit as you’ll need to be available to communicate with clients during US EST business hours. If you’re more creativity-focused than analytical, you likely won’t enjoy the work (there are creative components, but if you’re more interested in creative projects than admin, process, and financial/numbers-based work, this won’t be a fit).
Best v. Average
You’re comfortable working with numbers and find that you enjoy the data-oriented financial work that others may find monotonous – a day spent in Excel and other programs cross-referencing and balancing billing reports is a great day for you. Always with a positive, professional, and friendly approach, you’re able to contact clients to follow-up on AR questions or past due invoices. You love to learn and ask questions, but are confident enough to work autonomously within the parameters provided by your manager. A self-starter, you’ll proactively identify new ways (or ways to improve existing processes) in support of the team and our clients. You demonstrate a strong work ethic and an understanding that the work you complete is important to our overall success. Last but not least, a team player, you embrace change as a growth opportunity and look forward to “jumping in” with the team to navigate that change together.
Indri Digital’s mission is to support the dreams, aspirations, and growth of our e-commerce clients via data-driven performance marketing. It is our opportunity to do great work as a team that helps their business grow profitably. We take shared risks for shared rewards so that we are always in sync with our clients.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience (i.e., you worked at Google/Amazon/SEM Agency for ten years vs. you’re a well-organized newbie looking for your first role).
Our process involves completing an assessment profile (DISC) to get to know you better, as well as completing a trial project to see how we work together. Please be sure you are comfortable with those requirements before applying.
We are a 100% remote/work-from-home Company offering location flexibility in a global team-oriented environment
Interested in Applying?
Please use Indeed’s “Apply Now” option – being sure to include a cover letter answering these questions:
1. How would you rate your proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel?
2. Describe a time you had an invoice discrepancy with a client. How did you resolve it?
3. This job can be repetitive. What motivates you to do well?
**PLEASE NOTE** Applications without cover letters answering the questions above will NOT be reviewed, as that demonstrates a lack of attention to detail (a key component for any successful candidate in this role).
PS…We typically get hundreds of applicants so if we don’t respond personally to you, please don’t take offense. We are very appreciative that you reached out and encourage you to keep at it, as other Indri Digital postings might be a better fit (meaning just because you don’t hear from us about this one, doesn’t mean you won’t hear from us about another one!).
PPS…Please, No calls or LinkedIn messages, no Skype novellas with emojis, and please don’t send singing telegrams as there is no one in the office to enjoy them.
Job Type: Full-time
- Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules