About the role
Our Billing Officer is an entry-level role owning a key function in HappyCo that ensures accurate and timely billing of HappyCo’s customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setup of billing for new customers and managing the billing of existing customers
- Preparation of monthly statements and administration of manual billing processes
- Maintenance and data integrity within the billing systems
- Troubleshooting, including correctly diagnosing the source of problems
- Assistance in the Accounts Receivable function, including payment processing and reconciliation
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications preferable, ideally in commerce / science / technology / engineering / maths fields, or significant progress towards a suitable qualification
- Willingness to learn and solve problems in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Resilience and a passion for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence at all levels
HappyCo is the leading, real-time property operations platform for the multifamily real estate industry. Through mobile inspections, remote monitoring and real-time reporting, HappyCo empowers apartment operators to increase resident satisfaction, bolster risk reduction, and increase operating efficiency across their portfolio.
Our mobile and web applications drive standardized, high-quality data collection for unit and property inspections to reduce operating costs, optimize maintenance and turn, and ensure a quality resident experience.
HappyCo’s purpose is to build stronger, healthier and happier communities. The company was founded in Adelaide in 2011 by Jindou Lee and Andrew Mackenzie-Ross and now has over 1.5 million units around the globe using its software.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you want to work with us at HappyCo, and provide an example of how your attention to detail has helped solve a problem.