The Authority seeks applications from qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions within the organisation. The positions are based in Maseru. They require good spoken and written Sesotho and English. A competitive and market-related remuneration package including non-contributory benefits is offered.
Billing and Valuations Coordinator (1)
The officer has responsibility for undertaking ground rent and property valuation appraisals and to assist the Billing & Valuation Services Administrator with the efficient operation of the Billing & Valuation Services Section.
Key Result Areas:
• Efficient, accurate and timely performance of billing & valuation tasks
• Adherence to relevant procedures, laws and regulations
• Timely and updated billing and valuation information
• Preparation of clear and precise billing & valuation reports
• Effective supervision of Billing & Valuation Assistants
• Bsc. In Property Studies or Bcom (Hons) in Property Valuation and Management
• Working knowledge of Lesotho land values and property market
• Ability to analyse data related to comparable sales, rentals and related matters, and draw sound conclusions
• Competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Code B driving license
• At least two (2) years’ experience in land valuation
Submission of Applications
All applications must include a fully completed application form, a detailed CV with the names and contact details for three referees, and a covering letter. Application forms may be obtained in the Office of Human Resources or may be downloaded from the Authority’s website www.laa.org.ls.
Requests for further information and completed application forms may be emailed to [email protected], hand delivered to LAA Building (next to Radio Lesotho), Lerotholi Road, Maseru, or posted to P.O. Box 11856, Maseru 100, for the attention of The Director of Corporate Services, Land Administration Authority. Envelopes containing the application, or email subject line, should clearly state the position applied for. Applications must be received on or before Friday, 30th July 2021. All shortlisted applicants will be informed as to the status of their applications (please provide an email address for this purpose). Applicants who do not hear from the Authority by 06th August 2021 may assume that their applications have not been successful.