Application Deadline: August 16th 2019
Better Together Challenge 2019 is a 3-day global gathering that brings together social innovators, changemakers and idealists in action from around the world for an inspiring exchange of ideas and celebration of being #BetterTogether.
The Better Together Challenge Global Stage, the highlight of the event, provides an open and live stage where a vast array of projects and creative solutions for social issues are shared in a unique contest format.
- Do you have your own original project/activity/work to solve social problems and make changes and make the world a better place for all? or
- Have you developed a detailed idea to solve a social problem and make the world a better place for all?
- Are you eager to meet, mingle and make friends with fellow practitioners from different parts of the world?
- Are you open to new ideas and different opinions?
- Are you able to travel to PyeongChang, Korea?
- There are no age restrictions
- All fields of work/project/expertise are eligible for participation
HOW DOES THE CHALLENGE WORK?
Challengers have 5 minutes to present their projects stories and case studies on the given themes. The presentations receiving the most votes from fellow changemakers and jury members win prizes ($5,000 first prize, with a total prize fund over $25,000). Winners will be awarded at the Awards
Ceremony the following day.
For More Information