Application Deadline: 24 February 2019
On 9–10 April 2019, the German Government invites the world to the annual inspiring dialogue on the global energy transition, the Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue (#betd2019).
Every year, high-level participants from politics, industry, science and civil society gather in Berlin for two days to discuss the shift to a sustainable energy system. This year’s focus will be on:
• shifting geopolitics,
• integrated energy transition,
• structural change
• and digitalisation and blockchain.
BETD invite you to become part of this conference and report on the discussions and innovative energy solutions. The BETD Media Fellowship allows young journalists from around the world to come to Berlin and
• gain access to this exclusive conference,
• talk to high-level global energy stakeholders,
• connect with the other BETD Media Fellows,
• and experience the energy transition hands-on with exclusive guided tours and side events during the Berlin Energy Week (8–12 April 2019).
During the conference, the BETD Media Fellows will report on the conference sessions through
• social media channels, especially Twitter,
• video clips, interviews and reports,
• and the official website.
addition, BETD Media Fellows will have the opportunity to submit
photos, stories and interviews and to report on energy-related stories
from their own countries.
Reporting on issues such as the
international energy transition and raising awareness about the
opportunities of renewable energies and energy efficiency are crucial in
order to meet the targets from the Paris Climate Agreement.
We will cover travel costs including board and lodging. The deadline for applications is 24 February 2019. The number of space is limited!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Ms Tessa-Sophie Schrader
+49 30 338 424-892
For More Information: