Letšeng seeks to engage a qualified professional with appropriate skills and aptitude to fill the position of BEHAVIOUR-BASED CARE ADMINISTRATOR (PATERSON BAND CU).
JOB PURPOSE: To develop, implement and monitor effective support structures for Letšeng Diamonds’ Behaviour–Based Care (BBC) Programme and ensure implementation of objectives of the organisation relating to safety, health and Behaviour-Based Care risks.
MAIN OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure compliance of operational concerns of the day-to-day issues that the organization is confronted with as it strives to deliver the strategic objectives of Behaviour-Based Care and Safety and Health
• Ensure effective management and control of the knowledge resources, production, protection and communication for safety, health and Behaviour-Based Care issues
• Comply with issues such as health & safety, Behaviour-Based Care descriptions, data protection, employment practices and regulatory issues
• Establish effective support structures for the Behaviour-Based Safety Process
• Establish, train/induct the BBC Teams and get agreement on the roles and responsibilities of the Team
• Ensure that the BBC Teams compile an alignment strategy based on the site assessment report and implement a formal audit process in order to monitor project progress and report findings to the Steering Team
• Act as Behaviour-Based Care software administrator and ensure the generation and distribution of report and facilitate the development of critical behaviour inventories and populating these into the software
• Act as custodian of the critical behaviour inventories by implementing a formal behaviour audit process in order to monitor behavioural changes
• Conduct Internal Behaviour-Based Care Audits for Contractors and LDM employees and advise on Behaviour-Based Care legal requirements
• Promote the involvement of all employees in improving health and safety and focus on the elimination of unsafe acts and rectify unsafe conditions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree in Industrial Psychology
• A qualification in Health & Safety would be an added advantage
• 3-5 Years relevant experience in safety Health and Environment issues
• Light Motor Vehicle Driver’s Licence
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• A consistent awareness of the requirements that will ensure a safe working environment
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Administrative skills
• Candidates will be required to undergo a Medical Examination of fitness as per requirements
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CV to the Human Resources Office, Letšeng Diamonds House, Corner Kingsway and Old School Road, P.O. Box 12508, Maseru 100, Lesotho or email them to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 19th July 2019.
DISCLAIMER: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.