Wood is currently recruiting for BBBEE Trainee Interns for a 12 month learnership programme.
- General knowledge of the BEE codes
- Knowledge and understanding of the BEE legal requirements
- Gathering of BEE Certificates
- Verifying validity and accurateness of BEE Certificates
- Manage internal BEE Calculators for forecasting purposes
- Consolidation of all BEE activities to achieve BEE Strategy
- To provide input and solutions to improve BEE score
- Consolidate BEE data, and provide reports against targets
- General administration activities
- Operate in accordance with appropriate and current:
- Corporate Specific Procedures
- Global Procedures
- Management Instructions
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and control of documents including general administration.
- Actively promote effective communication and relations with all other interfacing departments, disciplines and contractors in carrying out the assigned duties.
- Read, understand and implement the HSSE & QA policies.
Skills / Qualifications:
Student – preferably, LLB or BCom Law
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communication skills.elationship and networking ability.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.