We are a highly dynamic group of 3,000 employees in more than 21 countries around the world. For us, performance, collaboration, passion and care are fundamentals. Are YOU someone who CARES about finding unique solutions for customers, who is PASSIONATE about making a difference? We are looking for talent who embrace COLLABORATION and are motivated by a PERFORMANCE culture.
LSI is looking for a Back Office Sales Support supporting our Sales Team located in Port Shepstone, South Africa.
- Provide pre-sales support for Sales team coordinating with Engineering, CAM’s and Customer Service to win new business. Provide post-sales support such as warranty registration, handling customer complaints; documenting the nature of complaints; distributing for corrective action to appropriate internal personnel; and coordinating repairs /replacement /warranty claims with customers. Support warranty claim process along with Engineering and Product Management. Communicate information to sales representatives regarding specific customer issues and complaints. Provide technical product information and literature to customers and sales representatives as required. Collaborate with Customer Service, Product Management and Engineering to manage and support specific customer requests.
- Develop and provide various customer and product reports (account credits monitoring, overall sales monitoring, etc.) for sales management review from sources such as SAP/Business Wise, salesforce dot com (SDFC) and APS. Administer rebate and co-op program and track performance and usage. Administer ESA program including maintenance of salesforce dot com dashboard. Administer Dealer agreement and supplement contracts.
- Provide support for ICM international and domestic branded product orders. Review private and public bid opportunities amongst various websites related to ICM markets, provide sales leads for these bids in salesforce dot com. Organize and update competitive product data in SFDC directly and from sales reps and manager input.
- Provide administrative support for trade shows and events, including planning, booking and overseeing booth and literature shipping. May attend trade shows to provide assistance to Sales and Marketing.
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining department files and documentation; administrative support for quarterly/annual meetings etc. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Similar business related qualification or equivalent knowledge through experience.
- First experience in working in a customer service/sales support role.
- Knowledge of SAP/BW and Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Technical aptitude and problem solving approach. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, customer-focused philosophy, high energy and positive attitude.
- Must be people-person and have excellent time management skills.
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to our customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution. What makes YOU different?
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.