($30,000 base + Bonuses)
iCare Financial is seeking an experienced REMOTE B2B Appointment Setter – Calling Leads provided, to join our established team and become an integral, contributing part of what we do and strive to achieve.
This is NOT a receptionist position. We are looking for someone with a sales mentality, that has experience making cold calls and setting appointments for a sales team.
Who is iCare Financial?
iCare Financial is a medical patient finance company based in Atlanta, GA.
For 13 years, iCare Financial has been successfully helping patients at medical locations across the nation receive the medical care that they so desperately need but cannot afford. In turn, our program also assists these practices in growing their patient base and maximizing their profitability.
Your primary objective:
As a self motivated Appointment Setter at iCare Financial, your primary focus is to drive sales numbers up by using your phone skills and professionalism and assist the sales executives by reaching the business contacts and provides the tools help convey the iCare program to our potential customers. We want you to help us by reaching those potential customers and set demo appointments.
Leads are provided, high volume calling and sales skills are necessary to set demo appointments with doctors.
TO APPLY, you will to: Do Not Miss This Step or You Will Not Be Considered…
Apply on Indeed with you updated resume.
*Then, call 844-230-9311 and leave a message on our employment line telling us who you are, which position you are applying for, and just a brief summary of yourself, and why your related experience will make you an asset to iCare.
You MUST call to be considered for a position.*
The ideal candidate:
1) Experience making 100+ calls a day, making outbound cold calls and working our database of warm leads.
2) Appointment setting for 3+ years.
3) Must have proven ability to get past the gatekeeper, Sales experience is a plus!
4) Excellent computer skills, including experience using a CRM. We use ZOHO and must be able to keep proper, timely notes on your prospects. Skills with MS office, excel, word, power point.
5) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
6) Must have professional home office set up to conduct business.
7) Must be dynamic on the phone and Must not be afraid of the phone.
8) Be willing to be coached and properly trained
9) Possess time management skills, using CRM to plan your days/week with tasks and calendar.
10) Self-motivated to work and succeed, while our sales supervisor will see and track your overall efforts, we are not baby sitting your daily efforts.
11) Possess a highly professional demeanor, in order to set appointments with doctors.
12) Min. Associates Degree from Accredited College.
What can you expect as an iCare Appointment Setter?
1) Stability, longevity and, above all, REALISTIC high earnings potential
2) Immediate and hands on training. Additional ongoing coaching
3) We provide warm inbound leads, in addition to what you supplement from our database of past leads.
5) A company that believes in their product and believes in their employees.
6) A generous pay structure including $30,000 base salary PLUS a lucrative bonus structure.
7) No weekends, no late nights.
8) W-2 Position – Coverage for HEALTHCARE expenses, 2 weeks Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay.
How do I apply?
To be considered for a position here at iCare Financial there are TWO steps, both of which you MUST follow:
Step 1: Apply to this job posting on Indeed with your RESUME.
Step 2: CALL our employment hotline: 844-230-9311 and leave a detailed voicemail about yourself, what position you are applying for, and WHERE you found out about the position (IE, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Facebook), and how you would be an asset to iCare.
YOU MUST COMPLETE BOTH STEPS TO BE CONSIDERED
Please feel free to check out our website at www.icarefinancialcorp.com to learn more about our business.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- CRM: 2 years (Required)
- Appointment Scheduling: 3 years (Required)
- 80-100 calls a day: 3 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends