Land Administration Authority (LAA) invites all interested members of the public to bid for the following vehicle, Volvo XC 90 T5.
|Model||Volvo XC 90 T5: 2018|
|Engine type||Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded|
|Transmission||Automatic Transmission w/Manual Mode|
|Gasoline Fuel||EPA Fuel Economy Est – City (MPG): 22|
Conditions of Sale
- Reserve Price: M801 900.00
- The vehicle shall be sold by the Administration Manager on behalf of the Land Administration Authority to the highest bidder.
- If any dispute arises about the bid, the vehicle may be put up for auction again.
- The purchaser shall, as soon as possible after the sale, and immediately on being requested by the Administration Manager to sign the conditions of sale and if he has bought as an agent for a principal, must state the name of the principal. The agent shall remain personally liable for due compliance with all the terms hereof and for the payment of all the amounts reflected herein, and by signing the conditions of sale binds himself in that regard.
- (a) The purchaser shall pay a non – refundable deposit of 5% of the bid price.
(b) The balance of the purchase price shall be made in full within 5 working days of the auction.
- Change of ownership of the vehicle shall only be made upon full settlement of the purchase price of the vehicle.
- The costs of ownership of the vehicle shall be borne by the Purchaser and are not included in the purchase price.
- The vehicle shall remain in the possession of the LAA until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- (a) If the purchaser fails to carry out any of the obligations under the conditions of sale, the sale may be cancelled by the Administration Manager summarily after due notice to the purchaser.
(b) The vehicle will be put up for sale again upon breach of the sale conditions.
- The purchaser shall acknowledge that he has inspected the vehicle and that he/she purchases it as is.
- The person who makes the highest bid, and which is accepted by the Administration Manager at the auction shall upon the award of the bid become the purchaser.
The bids must be in sealed envelopes, bearing no identification of the bidder and clearly marked THE BID FOR VOLVO XC90 T5, and must be deposited in the tender box situated at LAA Headquarters in the Directors Secretary’s office.
The closing date for the submission of the bids is on Thursday the 27th June 2019 at 12.30hrs, while opening will be on the same day at 14.00hrs in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
N.B. viewing of the vehicle will be on the 18th June 2019 and again on the 25th June 2019 from 14:30 to 15:30.
For further details please contact the Administration Manager during office hours on 22214100/126 or email: [email protected]