CONTRACT – LONG TERM
An exciting opportunity has arisen for dynamic, passionate, innovative and results driven individuals to join the Education Support & Skills Development SBU leadership in driving Human Capital Development for Sustainable Livelihoods.
The incumbent will be reporting to Country Manager – Lesotho
- To co-ordinate and manage the implementation of Programming activities in the Social Business Unit in line with the Foundation’s objectives
- Prepares SBU Business Plan for review by the Country Manager
- Coordinates the profiling of scholars and recommends appropriate mentorship programmes
- Oversee the provision of mentorship services to beneficiaries within the SBU
- Manages key stakeholder relations within the SBU and create appropriate beneficial partnerships
- Oversee the recruitment of Scholars within the SBU
- Maintenance of the SBU database of HLF Beneficiaries and management of transitions
- Facilitate teachers trainings on Ruzivo Digital Learning (RDL), register new scholars on Ruzivo and drive usage
- Monitor Learning Hubs usage and resource utilisation
- Participate in all HLF organized events and perform all HLF duty-bound operations
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly activity plans in-line with SBU plans and approved budget
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences , Business Studies or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ post graduate experience in a Basic/Tertiary education environment
- Good communication, report writing, financial analysis and presentation skills.
- Good analytical, entrepreneurial and change management skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Packages and knowledge of SPSS and Tableau an added advantage
- Must have working knowledge of online training or learning management systems
- Clean Code B Drivers licence is a must
Please apply to: [email protected] indicating the job title “Associate – Lesotho” in the subject area.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 10 December 2019.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be responded to.