- Job Title : Assistant Supplies Officer
- Institution : Lesotho Planned Parenthood Association
- Division : Finance and Administration
- Location : Head Quarters
- Responsible to : Supplies Officer
Under the general supervision of the Supplies Officer, the Assistant Supplies Officer assists the SO with receiving and examining commodities, maintaining up to date stores records and issues the goods against the requisitions.
- Receives all incoming inventories into the Main Store as per the LPPA Financial Manual and appropriately and accurately records it thereof.
- Issues inventories to the branches as per the Requisition Vouchers using FEFO and maintains a proper and up to date recording system.
- Up-dates Stock cards for each and every stock movement in the Main Store
- Maintains Expiry dates Register for all inventories in the Main Store
- Maintains cleanliness and labelling on the shelves for all stocks
- Maintains and updates the movement of all stocks on the spread sheet
- Establishes and maintains minimum stock re-order levels for all inventories
- Arranges and participates on monthly and bi-annual stock counts in the Main store.
- Advises the SO on vital issues pertinent to the Main store
- Orders and issues office consumables such as stationery, toners etc.
- Ensures that all storage guidelines are followed.
- Acts on behalf of the SO when need arises.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- A diploma in Business Studies with a good pass in Accounting or CAT.
- At least 2 years working experience.
- Knowledge in Sun System is an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of related computer applications.
- Familiarity with basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Good typing skills and Able to use computer applications
- Attentive to detail and accurate.
- Well organized.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
Applicants are to submit a COVERING LETTER, COMPREHENSIVE CV and CERTIFIED COPIES OF EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES to: The Human Resource Officer, P.O Box 340 Maseru 100.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- The closing date for receiving full applications is the 22th May, 2020, at 12:00 noon.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Selection interviews will be at a date, time and place determined by the LPPA.
- LPPA reserves the right to leave an advertised position unfilled if no suitable candidate is identified.
“The Association shall not discriminate on grounds of race, creed, ethnic origin, political belief, gender, disability, sexual orientation, HIV status and sex.”