Letšeng seeks to engage a qualified Mosotho professional with appropriate skills and aptitude to fill the position of Assistant Motor Mechanic.
PURPOSE: To maintain and service Letšeng’s vehicle fleet.
MAIN OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follows the prescribed Vehicle Maintenance checklists as required, and ticks appropriately
• Completes daily checks (diagnostic) and alerts the supervisor in cases where there are technical and related problems
• Maintains the integrity and operation of the oil and water separation system
• Assists in checks all Letšeng vehicles weekly for immediate problems and reports to the supervisor
• Assists in the collection of spares from the Letšeng Mine store
• Assists in performing vehicle service intervals by applying sticker and retaining office copy
• Assists in checking that mine vehicles are serviced as per office copy records
• Adherence to maintenance schedule
• Assist in checking and updating files daily
• Complete relevant maintenance documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Form E and Qualified Motor Mechanic
• At least 2-3 years relevant experience
• Experience as a diesel mechanic and dealing with Toyota vehicles will be an added advantage
• Light Motor Vehicle Driver’s Licence with three years of driving experience
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Knowledge of motor mechanical theory and practice and the diagnosis of motor mechanical and related problems and the selection of the best solution
• Attention to detail and Administrative skills
• The ability to identify items/actions requiring further action and to follow-up to conclusion
• Candidate will be required to undergo a Medical Examination of fitness
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CVs to The Human Resources Office via email on [Email hidden]. Applications should bear the reference: i95/259/AMM.
CLOSING DATE: 7 May 2021.
DISCLAIMER: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.